Our skilled employees can make your dream kitchen a reality. If you’re not sure what you want, our team can provide you with great options to upgrade your kitchen on a budget.
Look at Our Gallery for Photos of Our Work
When remodeling your kitchen, there are a few main points to consider when discussing your project with your remodeling company, which will work hardest in making you happy. You will have to come up with a kitchen design and construction plan that works best for your household. Cost, Cabinets, counters, color, and textures are all important things to consider as a residential company brings your vision to life.
Check out our project gallery to view some of the ways we have helped homeowners just like you get the kitchen of their dreams!
Recommendations for kitchen remodeling
A few main points to consider when repairing the kitchen:
- Cost: everyone should have a budget. It is crucial to ask the contractor about the total cost of the renovation.. It will depend on what you are having done and the amount of space you are giving them to work with. You also have to take an account the amount of time the contractor will be working on it. Once you find out the estimate, then you can decide on the best direction to go.
- Cabinets: Depending on how many cabinets you have and their condition, you may have to replace all of them during your renovation. Then it is important to know the options available to you. There are custom, semi-custom, ready-to-assemble and off-the-shelf cabinets.
- Counters: You may want to add counter space or change it if it’s cracked or outdated. Depending on how big your kitchen is, you may want to add an island in the middle with bar stools. You may add a peninsula with overhang. There are many options.
- Color: Believe it or not, color is one of the most important things to think about when renovating your kitchen. The color has to coincide with the rest of your house and match the style of your kitchen. The common colors to choose from are white, brown, gray, or black.
- Texture: Instead of having the style of your cabinets and counters a solid colordifferent textures could be applied. Stone and woods are the main textures you may want to go with. An option would be to leave your cabinets a solid color with a wood finish and have them install a marble or similar texture to your counter space to make it pop. The designer will also let you know of all the options and may even bring samples so you can feel them to the touch.
There’s a good chance that a kitchen remodel would take a majority of the day so be prepared for that. It could take weeks or even months, for that matter, depending on the amount you want to be renovated. For a custom kitchen renovation, contractors can handle old, new, small and large residential kitchens. All you need to do is come up with a solid plan and let your contractors take care of the rest.
- Design and material procurement
- Demolition of the old kitchen surfaces
- Rough framing, plumbing, and electrical I
- nspection of the rough work
- Walls are finished
- Cabinets, countertops, and backsplash installation.
- Flooring is installed
- Finish plumbing and electrical including appliances.
Our staff is very knowledgeable about all of the products we provide and will guide you from start to finish. From cutting edge to timeless classics, we have all the elements you’ll need to create a stunning kitchen remodel for your home.
Work with our designers to create your remodel in our 3D software before committing.